Tuesday 11 December 2012

Article Marketing Isn't Working For You Anymore?


I want to warn you before I read this that I am going to tell you how I think it is. So if you aren't happy with the way article marketing is working for you right now, and you are reading this to get my opinion, I'm not going to sugarcoat it. I'm going to lay it out the way I think it is.
And a disclaimer: article marketing IS still working for me (that's the only reason I keep writing articles like this, because it IS working for me).
So what am I doing differently than most article marketers?
Of course this is my own opinion and belief, I haven't done a live survey of 100,000 article marketers. But I see what's going on out there.
And I think that the article marketers for whom article marketing isn't working as well for anymore are article marketers that are writing rehashed, rewritten articles saying the same thing everyone else is.
Think about this: when YOU read an article, are you looking to read the same thing you already know, or do you want some new information? The reason you are searching online anyway is because you don't know something. You want to learn something new. But if you find an article and read it and it's the same old thing you are learning from someone else, or that you read on another article today, I don't think you are going to be impressed. You will probably close the article. I mean, think about this: why are you still reading THIS article? Because something interests you.
And I think that is key. Articles have to be interesting these days. They have to capture attention and keep it for some time. At least enough time for someone to read your article. Because if they only read the introduction, you aren't going to get any traffic from it.
And then there is one more thing: trying to "beat" Google instead of working with them. They WANT your articles (if they are good). They have to serve up millions of search results everyday to keep up with everyone who is searching. And they want to serve the very best articles. So if you are serious about getting traffic from Google, write articles they want to serve, and don't fight them by doing things their TOS tells you not to do, like excessive spam linking, keyword stuffing, and artificial rankings manipulation.
By the way, do you want the formula for building a full time income through article marketing? If so, download my 64 minute audio here: article marketing audio
Or do you want to learn how I use automated marketing to sell and deliver coaching online - and how you can too? If so, download it here: automated coaching online
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sean_R_Mize
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7230209

No comments:

Post a Comment